Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Saatchi Gallery Online

Hey everyone!

As you know, I am a photographer and this time around, I came over to ask a favor of you, to please rate a Photograph I have submitted to the Saatchi Gallery Online. This, for those of you who may not know, is one of the most important Art Galleries in the UK, so this is kind of important for me.

Rating my photograph will only take about 60 seconds of your precious time...tops! I encourage you to be honest and rate the picture with the number of stars you think it truly deserves--honesty is very appreciated...so, if you think it deserves 10, well go ahead and give it a 10! haha
Anyway, hope you can take a minute of your time and rate it, to do so, go here: Saatchi Gallery Online

BTW, this is the photograph...but I sure hope you see it on the Gallery's website!


No comments:

Post a Comment