Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Las Ultimas Quotes del Mes

No sé si fue porque me fui de vacaciones, pero ultimamente no ha habido muchas quotes; como que la gente no anda muy witty que digamos. De todos modos, aquí les dejo las últimas de Agosto y esperemos que para Septiembre haya muchas más!


"It is good to be smart. It is even better to be lucky. But, it is critical to know the difference." - Jeff Cornwall

"did you know that a camera makes people like 10 times uglier?" - Preethi Balasubramanian

"Cuando uno no esta haciendo lo que tiene que hacer, la vida misma lo orilla a hacerlo" - Martha Debayle

"Vivimos y convivimos con la gente que queremos" - Carlos Alasraki--I do it and I think everyone should.

"Life's like a dick. Sometimes, it gets hard with no reason." - Random--lol it's funny coz it's true!

"Ok I'm slicking my hair back, so my hair doesn't compete with my dress(...)" - Kim Kardashian--LMAO, she's kinda right, she does have beautiful hair.

"Karma is not a bitch! Its something that tells you how bitchy you were before" - Random

"fui a Coyoacan...y yo asi de 'es como un rancho'..." - Juan Carlos Mora

"D - (...)u prolly need to be reminded of my mexican one (accent)...
K - no I have lots of mexican friends here but yours is unique Ameriexican accent!" - Convo between me + Karrigan

"La toma de fotografias es la ecuación y la edición es resolverla, allí se ve la destreza del fotógrafo." - Fernando Aceves



No comments:

Post a Comment